Trending Posts

6/trending/recent

Hot Widget

Type Here to Get Search Results !

How do you overcome an addiction?

Addiction is a huge word to digest in life when we already have unlimited problems and just a few solutions. I had the addiction of thinking negatively and doubting everything which I was involved in. it was a big hurdle for me to cross and reach to the final destination. Every time I tried something new negative thoughts and doubt stopped me so before anything starts it was already ended.

Now when I think about those moments, I laugh at myself and tell myself that how easy it was to get rid of that habit by just getting into a new hobby or a new habit but that time I was stuck, blank and not in a condition to pause and think.

Eventually after trying a lot of new things, I found out that I am interested in reading and writing but still there was one confusion about what kind of things I like to read or write as I used to read random things whatever got my attention, I invested my time in that. After a few months of reading in my initial days I got my interest into spiritual journey. I read a lot of articles and watched a lot of videos related to self-knowing and life.

While being in the journey I realized that my negative thoughts and doubtful mindset is going away, I started enjoying every moment of life as it is going to be the last one. I kept reading about biographies of great people from past like Buddha, J Krishnamurthy, Swami Vivekananda etc. They already have said a lot of things which we are seeing and facing now. This makes me more curious about knowing about them and their achievements.

I truly believe that reading and writing are one of those habits that solve most of our life’s issues and remove hurdles from the way on which we are travelling to reach to our goals.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads Bottom